Enhanced Living is excited to promote an upcoming online workshop and webinar, Autism in Clinical Practice, facilitated by our CEO, David Nunn.
Providing exciting therapeutic interventions whilst achieving clinical outcomes can be hard, however, when the client has a complex neuro-developmental condition like Autism it becomes a lot more complex.
Autism in Clinical Practice is a peer-to-peer event for clinicians looking to understand the evidence for therapeutic intervention and provides tools and structure to ensure successful outcomes for your client and clinic.
Experienced clinical lead, lecturer, and business owner, David Nunn, who has a diagnosis of Autism and ADHD along with his son, delivers evidence including recent research, implementation strategies, and case studies to provide an interactive webinar where you can learn, practice, and review your understanding and techniques in working with children with Autism.
“Our multidisciplinary team have participated in multiple PD events hosted by David. These sessions were informative, relevant and engaging, and the learnings have been put into practice with our many ASD clients who have seen great outcomes. Our team of EPs, Physios and Dietitians are very grateful to David and we’re all excited for more events coming up in the future.”
– Adam Semczuk, EPSA Health and Rehabilitation Centre
Attendees at the workshop will learn to:
– Increase confidence in communicating with ASD clients.
– Develop strategies to identify and manage complex behaviours.
– Understand levels of Autism and the needs of each client.
– Understand assessments for Autism and improve reasoning for reports and letters, including NDIS reports, and
– Provide evidence-based therapeutic interventions to deliver outcomes for complex neuro-developmental clients.
What to expect:
– A small group setting in a private online room.
– Workshops, breakout rooms, role plays, and case studies to learn, apply and create
time for feedback and questions
– Post-workshop support, including an invitation to the Enhanced Academy for EL students.
– Resources, including a blueprint for therapy sessions based on research, experience, and references to cited research, and
– Insight into experienced clinician’s practice, and answers to questions about your client’s needs from our experienced team.
Secure your place today by booking your ticket via the Eventbrite event page:
If you have any questions you can always email our friendly reception team at [email protected] or call on 07 5437 8777.