Our membership is open to everyone – people with a disability, family members, friends, supporters. Everyone is welcome!
Apply via the application form below and be sure to upload applicable Blue Card forms if you are applying to be a volunteer with us. See the Volunteer page for more info.
Membership benefits include:
- Free e-news magazine including notice of events, programs and professional advice
- Low-cost membership to our all inclusive fitness and rehabilitation centre activities & programs
- Invitation to specialist education and training seminars around new and emerging research, technology and services
- Access to adaptive sports, recreation and fitness equipment
- Invitation to linked research programs run in-house (3 ongoing) and future exposure with links to university of the 3rd age (U3A), University of the Sunshine Coast, and Queensland University of Technology.
- Priority access to all allied health services in-house
- Discounted rates at our specialist therapy centre. (conditions apply)
- Support with equipment testing and recommendation for accessing expertise
If you have any queries about community group membership, contact the Head Office on (07) 54378777