Time is running out to secure tickets to our upcoming online workshop: Building Success in Clinic Therapies for Autistic Clients.
Our workshop is a peer-to-peer event for clinicians seeking to understand the evidence for therapeutic intervention and provides tools and structure to ensure successful outcomes for your client and clinic.
Experienced clinical lead, lecturer and business owner, David Nunn, who has a diagnosis of Autism and ADHD along with his son, will deliver evidence including recent research, implementation strategies and case studies to provide an interactive workshop where you can
learn, practice and review your understanding and techniques in working with children with Autism.
Attendees at the workshop will learn to:
– Increase confidence in communicating with ASD clients
– Develop strategies to identify and manage complex behaviours
– Understand levels of Autism and the needs of each client
– Understand assessments for Autism and improve reasoning for reports and letters, including NDIS reports, and
– Provide evidence-based therapeutic interventions to deliver outcomes for complex neuro-developmental clients.
What to expect:
– A small group setting in a private online room
– Workshops, breakout rooms, role plays and case studies to learn, apply and create time for feedback and questions
– Post-workshop support, including an invitation to the Enhanced Academy for EL students
– Resources, including a blueprint for therapy sessions based on research, experience and references to cited research
– Insight into experienced clinician’s practice, and answers to questions about your client’s needs from our experienced team.
The ESSA Professional Development Committee certifies that this Professional Development offering meets the criteria for 4 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points.
Secure your ticket at our event page: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/388366232857