Join Our Team.
Enhanced Living is growing fast and we are always looking to work with people who share our values to support our clients and our business.
There are multiple ways you can potentially work with us: jobs, business opportunities, intern opportunities and student placements. See below for more information on each of these opportunities.
Enhanced Living are always interested in hearing from motivated individuals who share our values. Even if we don’t have positions now, we are open to receiving resumes from people who think they can add value to our company.
Our staff come from a wide variety of backgrounds, skills and experience. This diversity allows us to understand our clients and their communities and creates a vibrant and interesting working environment. We offer:
- Career development pathways
- Extensive on the job support and training
- Flexible and family friendly work practices
- Strong team culture for organisational, social and small team support.
- Structured internal and external mentoring including work funded workshops from external presenters and professionals.
- Scheduled reporting and client administration time including case conferencing and weekly team meetings.
- Competitive remuneration including reduced cost professional development through our group buying power.
EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST – SUNSHINE COAST
A rare opportunity exists to join Enhanced Living’s Allied Health team in Maroochydore at our NeuroRehab Clinic. We are looking for experienced Exercise Physiologists looking to excel in Neurological rehabilitation under the support and guidance of our leadership team.
Our 500m2 facility boosts unique neurological rehabilitation equipment as well as our own heated hydrotherapy pool.
Our structure career pathway and mentoring programs ensure you have opportunity for career growth whether with or onwards from our clinic.
Additional benefits above remmuneration include hosted national workshops in clinic, small team mentoring, career pathway planning including succession planning, templated and structured systems and daily case conferencing with weekly team training and meetings.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST – SUNSHINE COAST & BRISBANE
Opportunities have come up at our Neurological and Musculoskeletal clinics for Physiotherapists at our Sunshine Coast and Brisbane locations.
Work alongside the multidisciplinary team with support from senior Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and leadership team to create innovative solutions for clients.
• Delivery of best practice techniques including therapy and technology to assist client outcomes
• Case Management including client notes and reports
• Development and contribution to Enhanced Health projects and programs
• Engaging with in-house and external mentors and supervisors
What you will get out of it
• Internal and External Supervision and Mentoring
• The opportunity to use existing skills and gain new ones
• Attendance at regular events free of charge
• Existing client load and strong reputation of over a decade of supporting Sunshine Coast Community.
What we expect from you
• Adopt Enhanced Health’s professional growth mindset
• Have a warm, calm, friendly manner that reflects our ethos
• Have a responsible approach to health and safety and monitoring
• A positive approach to the work
• An understanding of the disability sector including the NDIS.
• AHPRA registration
• Knowledge of best practice in Allied Health client service delivery.
• Ability to liaise effectively with a diversity of clients, clinical and administrative staff, service providers and health professionals
• Represent Enhanced Living and Community Group and Enhanced Health in a professional manner
• Able to work according to policies and procedures at all times
Enhanced Living is open to hearing from allied health professionals who may wish to operate out of our state-of-the-art facility in Maroochydore and support their own clients, or ours. Rental inclusions vary depending on the duration of the agreed tenancy and expected client volume.
We believe the best solutions are found through open discussion and willingness by all parties to work together to come to a mutually beneficial agreement but may include:
- Client reception
- Phone answering service during open clinic hours
- Appointment management
- Client billing services
- Website Page link on the Enhanced Living Website
- Featured as a Partner (conditions apply)
- Exclusivity (one professional of your type)
- Use of the Gym Facility after booked hours
Through our association with the University of the Sunshine Coast, Enhanced Living is committed to developing the profession of exercise physiology. Our clinic supports mentoring programs for students and provides a rewarding learning environment for students seeking practicum placement as part of their studies in areas such as:
- Exercise Physiology
- Occupational Therapy
- Community Services
- Health Promotion
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Placements can vary in duration from short placements up to 400 hours and tend to be project-based, with goals and proposed outcomes identified prior to starting the placement.
There are also research opportunities for undergraduate and/or postgraduate students (discussions with lecturers and our directors may help identify potential study areas).
‘The Gym’ in Maroochydore
Students can also gain valuable hands-on experience working with the experienced team in ‘The Gym’ in Maroochydore. This needs to be part of a formal student placement. The Gym is an inclusive, wheelchair-accessible fitness and rehabilitation facility. Enhanced Living provides a unique practical experience for students studying an Allied Health degree or AQF 7 equivalent who are interested in supporting people of all abilities to achieve their health and wellbeing goals.
Clients include people with spinal cord injury, neurological conditions, cerebral palsy, acquired brain injury, vision impairment, chronic conditions and people with amputations.
As well as general fitness programming and services, Enhanced Living’s strength is Neurological Rehabilitation and we provide an intensive, one-on-one program designed to maximise functional recovery and independence of people with neurological/ musculoskeletal conditions eg. spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, stroke, and cerebral palsy.