Time is running out to secure your tickets to our online workshop for Allied Health Professionals: Hydrotherapy for Paediatrics and People with Disability.
Delivered by Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Enhanced Living CEO, David Nunn, our workshop highlights our team’s lived and professional experience, and will be delivered in combination with detailed evidence on assessment, exercise prescriptions including considerations, and NDIS reporting on outcomes.
Our online Hydrotherapy workshop provides training, research and information for Allied Health Professionals to increase their knowledge and skills in providing therapeutic interventions within water-based environments.
Attendees at our workshop will be involved in a team discussion, case studies, quizzes and facilitated work to increase the collaboration and dissemination of research, content and experience.
What to expect
– A small group setting in a private online room
– Workshops, breakout rooms, role plays and case studies to learn, apply and create time for feedback and questions
– Post-workshop support, including an invitation to the Enhanced Academy for EL students
– Resources, including a blueprint for therapy sessions based on research, experience and references to cited research
– Insight into experienced clinicians’ practice, and answers to questions about your client’s needs from our experienced team.
Secure your ticket today at our Eventbrite page.
We look forward to seeing you online on Friday!