Take a Theraholiday, and enjoy therapy in a beautiful location.
Enjoy everything the Sunshine Coast has to offer, while accessing a leading provider in Neurological Rehabilitation and state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities.
Our therapy holidays combine one of Queensland’s most popular holiday destinations with a well-resourced clinic, providing customers with a fun and quality experience.
Not local to the area? No problem.
- We assist in sourcing accessible accommodation
- Provide visitors with experienced support workers
- Plan and organise accessible activities to enjoy during your downtime
We also offer paediatric school holiday programs!
What is a Theraholiday?
Our state-of-the-art facility in Maroochydore is equipped with five dedicated rooms, assisting our clients to engage in an intensive therapy program whilst enjoying a holiday on the Sunshine Coast.
Available facilities include a heated Hydrotherapy Pool fitted with a hoist and available for all abilities; strength & conditioning room with weight reduction systems; functional fitness room, sensory room and neuro room.
Read more about our amazing Maroochydore facility here!
The Benefits of Taking a Theraholiday with us!
An individual therapy program is the best way to get high levels of therapy while enjoying the Sunshine Coast. The program is led by Jessica, our highly specialised Neurological Physiotherapist alongside her team who have extensive Neurological experience and additional certifications in Neurological Rehabilitation.
Our Theraholiday programs typically run from 3 days to 2 weeks in duration, and we will customise the program subject to the client’s available time each day, their individual goals for the holiday and also any plans which may come into play. The program customisation begins with contacting us with an expression of interest. From there an Allied Health Professional, not a salesperson, will contact you to discuss goals of your intensive therapy and make recommendations to suit these goals.
We then program in use of our state-of-the-art facility, which can include using unique neurological rehabilitation equipment that you may not normally have access to in your hometown and link you up with experienced professionals who have expert knowledge in their clinical interest pathways.
After the program has been designed, we send a quote for services to check that it fits within your funding and can include recommendations for accommodation and support workers if you are unable to find your own.
Your first session at the clinic will involve assessments which will be retested at the end of the intensive therapy program to ensure you have qualified proof of the benefits of therapeutic intervention for the funding body that funds your Theraholiday. This evidence will be provided in report form and Enhanced Living is always proactive in ensuring our standards of care and reporting remain second to none.
Every single program is tailored to suit the individual’s goals and personal conditions to ensure the best possible outcome and improvement. Theraholiday Programs run throughout the year, and we can provide advice on accessible accommodation and support for an extended stay if you are travelling from out of the region. Complete the form below if you would like to access this information.
Theraholidays are ideal for:
- NDIS funded clients who want to use their funding towards an intensive therapy program combined with a holiday on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Families of children with disabilities who wish to enjoy some respite holidaying while their child/children engage in intensive therapy in the safe hands of experienced professionals
- Families of children with autism or developmental delays who are only available on the school holidays
- People with spinal pain, postural pain or chronic pain who want to gain some pain relief
- People who have ambitious health goals who are prepared to commit 100% to intensive therapy and who want to access a wide range of expertise, support and facilities in the one location
- People who require upper limb therapy post an accident who wish to gain mobility and use of their limb
- Amputee’s looking to manage pain and improve physical mobility and have access to a unique rehabilitation environment.
Kids Neurodiverse Theraholiday School Holiday Program
Led by our Pediatric Occupational Therapist, our Theraholiday School Holiday Programs encourage communication in small, facilitated programs for those with Autism or Developmental Delays.
Our team of Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists have experience working with children with Autism, ADHD and developmental delays and therefore are successful in providing a supportive environment for everyone to thrive in.
We offer themed programs, taking place throughout the year during school holidays which may include boys only, girls only or mixed programs to target different personalities and goals.
An example of what our programs specialise in, includes:
- Skill development such as social and communication skills
- Physical skills both fine and gross motor
- Mood and behaviour regulation
- Daily skills towards independence
Complete the form below if you would like to find out about our next Theraholiday School Holiday Program.