Want to Volunteer?
Your time, enthusiasm and skills will help us to better deliver our programs and services to more people with a disability and minimise costs.
Volunteering is a great way to have fun, learn new skills, share your talents, meet new people and help others.
How you can help?
No experience is required for most volunteer roles. We provide training if required to ensure you have a rewarding and enjoyable experience. See Below for more information:
- Drivers – transport people and equipment
- Gym/fitness – assist people with their workouts and personal fitness goals
- Public relations – marketing/media skills, photography
- Administration – filing, data entry, typing, mailouts and other general office tasks
- Disability education – help us raise awareness and understanding about sport and active recreation for people with a disability
- Fundraising – assisting with promotional fundraising events
Please note: A Positive Notice Blue Card or Working with Children check is a requirement of all volunteer positions.
You can apply to be a volunteer with the below application form, All volunteers are requred to be members of the Community Group.
For more information on volunteering opportunities, contact Selena Nunn via email on firstname.lastname@example.org